breakfast egg rolls.
Ingredients of breakfast egg rolls
- You need of sausage.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of bacon.
- It’s of shredded cheese of your choice.
- You need of egg rolls.
- You need of frying oil.
- It’s of maple syrup (optional).
breakfast egg rolls instructions
- Brown sausage. if you are adding maple syrup, do this 3/4 of the way through browning..
- once its fully cooked, add eggs and scramble until cooked. cook bacon..
- empty mixture into bowl. take egg rolls and add 2 tbls. of mixture to wrap. add a slice of bacon and a pinch of cheese.
- wrap as you would an egg roll seal with a dab of water and set aside. continue until you have all wraps done..
- heat oil on medium high heat. fry egg rolls untill golden brown making sure to flip them..
- you can freeze and refrigerate these for a quick breakfast:).