Ingredients of Sausage rolls
- It’s of sausage mince.
- It’s of chicken mince.
- You need of onion, finely chopped.
- You need of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare of medium carrot, grated.
- You need of medium zucchini, grated.
- Prepare of breadcrumbs.
- It’s of chopped parsley.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of nutmeg.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper,.
- Prepare of frozen puff pastry, semi thawed.
- It’s of sesame seeds.
Sausage rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper..
- In a large bowl mix both minces, onion, garlic, carrot, zucchini, breadcrumbs and parsley..
- Beat one egg and add it to the mince mixture. Add the nutmeg, salt and pepper. Mix to combine..
- Cut pastry sheets on half. Place mince down the center. Beat the remaining egg and brush the edges..
- Roll up and enclouse filling. Cut into 4 or 6 pieces. Place onto trays seam side down. Brush tops with the remaining egg mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and cooked through..
- Unused sausage rolls can be wither frozen or in the fridge for one week. To reheat simply put them in a 160 degree Celsius oven for 15mins.
Recipe: Delicious Sausage rolls