Hamburger Meat with Grated Sweet Onions.
Ingredients of Hamburger Meat with Grated Sweet Onions
- It’s of For the hamburger patties:.
- It’s of Ground meat (pork/beef mix).
- You need of Sweet onions (in season and minced).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Bay leaf.
- Prepare of ◎Egg.
- You need of ◎Panko.
- You need of ◎Milk.
- You need of ◎Powdered coffee cream.
- It’s of each Salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- You need of Grated sweet onions.
- You need of Honey.
- It’s of each ●White wine, hot water.
- You need of ●Soup stock bouillon cube.
- It’s of Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce.
Hamburger Meat with Grated Sweet Onions step by step
- [For the hamburger patties:] Heat the olive oil and bay leaf in a pan, fry the minced onion until fragrant, remove from the heat, set aside and cool..
- Add the ◎ ingredients, mix, and set aside..
- In a bowl, mix the minced meat with your hands until it becomes sticky. Mix in the onion..
- Add the mixture from Step 2 together with salt, pepper, powdered nutmeg (optional), and continue mixing. The patty mixture is now done. You can make it in bulk and freeze it for later use..
- [For the sauce:] Mix the grated onions and honey. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a pan, and shape the meat into small oval patties. First brown on both sides over high heat, then reduce the heat to low and heat until they cook through..
- Add the ● ingredients to the pan from Step 6, and dissolve the bouillon cube in the pan. Add the sauce from Step 5 and heat through while flipping the patties occasionally..
- Serve the patties on a plate with veggies (not listed) to your liking..
- Add the Worcestershire sauce to the pan and heat until done (as shown)..
- Pour the sauce over the hamburger patties, and add a colorful garnish..
Recipe: Perfect Hamburger Meat with Grated Sweet Onions