Chinese Fried Noodle.
Ingredients of Chinese Fried Noodle
- You need 200 g of dried noodle.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 2 cloves of shallot (minced).
- Prepare 1 stalk of green onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 5 of meat balls.
- You need 2 of sausages.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of white rice vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soysauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet soysauce.
Chinese Fried Noodle instructions
- Boil enough water using a wok. Once the water starts boiling, add the noodle and mix well..
- Cook noodle on a medium heat until it reaches the desired consistency, typically 8-10 minutes while stirring occasionally..
- Drain out the excess water and take out the noodle..
- Mix 1/4 cup of vegetable oil with boiled noodle, to keep it from sticking together..
- Re-heat the wok on medium flame, add 1/2 cup of cooking oil into it..
- Once the cooking oil is hot enough, add garlic, shallot, green onion, sausages, meatballs, and egg. Mix well..
- Add sweet soysauce, white rice vinegar, salt, sugar, and soysauce into the wok. Turn heat to high..
- Add boiled noodle into the wok and mix well with the other ingredients..
- Your food is done! Serve on a big plate :).
Recipe: Appetizing Chinese Fried Noodle