Chicken and Spinach quiche.
Ingredients of Chicken and Spinach quiche
- You need of Mix cheese of mozzarella and Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of FOR THE DOUGH QUICHE / TART.
- You need of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Fine Salt.
- It’s of Cold Dice Butter.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of FOR THE SPINACH AND CHICKEN FILLING.
- You need of Small dice cut of Chicken meat.
- It’s of Spinach cleaned and trimmed.
- It’s of medium size white onion.
- It’s of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of All-purpose Cream.
- Prepare of Medium Sized Fresh Eggs.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper to taste.
Chicken and Spinach quiche instructions
- PROCEDURES: FOR THE DOUGH / QUICHE TART Mix dice butter to the flour, add sugar, and salt, blend it in a mixer, or do it manually until the butter incorporate in the flour, then set aside in the cool dry place for half an hour, then when its done roll it and form size that you want cut it into round., place it in the baking sheet and press it with the fork Put something inside to press it and to have weight while baking it, and lastly prebake it in the oven lightly. Once its done set it aside.
- Rest it to get cold, and ready for filling..
- To make the filling, sauté the chicken and spinach in in the onion garlic season with salt and pepper add the cream, simmer it for 5 minutes in a low heat until reduce take off the heat, cool down, mix the egg beaten to the chicken mixture add some cheese inside. Take the filling and fill it onto the tart, press it gently to fill the tart evenly and onemore add some cheese on top, and bake in the oven about 176F about 15 minutes..
Recipe: Appetizing Chicken and Spinach quiche