Sour Cream & Curry Pork Chops.
Ingredients of Sour Cream & Curry Pork Chops
- You need of Meat.
- Prepare 6 of Pork Chops.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need 1 dash of Salt / Pepper / Garlic / Onion Powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flour (Sauce).
- You need 1/2 cup of Flour (Breading).
- It’s 1 can of Chicken Broth.
- You need 8 oz of Sour Crean.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Yellow Curry Powder.
Sour Cream & Curry Pork Chops step by step
- Combine 1/2 Cup flour, salt, pepper, garlic & onion powder..
- Dredge pork chops through flour mixture..
- Brown both sides of pork chops in a skillet over medium heat with a bit of oil..
- Place chops in a slow cooker, with chicken broth and curry. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours..
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Place chops in oven to keep warm..
- In crock pot juices add sour cream and 2 tablespoons of flour. Mix well and heat in crock pot for 15-30 minutes to thicken..
- Serve sauce over pork chops.
Recipe: Tasty Sour Cream & Curry Pork Chops