Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato
- It’s 1 of medium potato.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium green bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cauliflower hash.
- You need 2 of brown mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 cup of colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 of one tp spoon of jamaican seasoning.
- Prepare pinch of salt or to taste.
- It’s pinch of white pepper or to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbl of spoons of olive oil.
Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato instructions
- Bake Potato in microwave until half way done/about 5 minutes. I'm using for the base of my potato a russet potato, but I'am dicing a red potato because of the carbs are low..
- Saute onions, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms in olive. what you don't see here are some cauliflower hash, I added the hash at the last minute because it cooks in seconds. Prepare your potato bowl while your vegetables are cooking. saute vegetables until the onions translucent..
- Stuff your Potatoes with the mixture, and than top with colby cheese, set in microwave for 35 seconds. Enjoy this delicious vegetarian dish.
Easiest Way to Make Yummy Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato