Ingredients of Beef Chilli
- Prepare of Beef: 1-1.5 lbs of beef.
- It’s of Onions: 1 onions.
- It’s of Garlic: 4 gloves or about 2 tablespoons.
- You need of Olive Oil: tablespoons olive oil.
- It’s of Cumin: 1 1/2 tablespoons of cumin.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar: 1 1/2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Green Bell Pepper: 1/2 1/2 tablespoons green bell pepper.
- You need of Chilli Powder: 1 1/2 tablespoons of chilli powder.
- Prepare of Oregano: 2 teaspoons of oregano.
- It’s of Thyme: 2 teaspoons of thyme.
- Prepare of Paprika: 2 teaspoons of paprika.
- Prepare of Salt: 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need of Pepper: 1 teaspoons of pepper.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper: 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Tomatoes: 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of Tomato Sauce: 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s of Tomato Paste: 2 1/2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Chicken Broth: 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Kidney Beans: 1 can kidney beans or mixed beans.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare of Cheese (of your choice).
- It’s of Cilantro.
- You need of Jalapeños: stems removed and minced.
- It’s of Fritos.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Green Onion.
Beef Chilli step by step
- Cook meat in medium pan with oil until broken up and cooked through.
- Add the onion to the meat and add S&P until soft. Then add garlic bell peppers. Then drain the fat and grease..
- Add in the beans, seasonings, dice tomoatoes, with sauce, and broth,.
- Mix and cook for about 20 minutes. Taste and season to liking..
How to Make Perfect Beef Chilli