Mee Goreng (Stir Fried Beef Noodle or Beef Chow Mein) 🇮🇩😙🐂🌷.
You can have Mee Goreng (Stir Fried Beef Noodle or Beef Chow Mein) 🇮🇩😙🐂🌷 using 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mee Goreng (Stir Fried Beef Noodle or Beef Chow Mein) 🇮🇩😙🐂🌷
- Prepare of Egg Noodle, fresh yellow noodles (cook follow the packet.
- Prepare of instruction drain, rinse under cold water. Set aside).
- It’s of beef Schnitsel cut into 2cmx4cm in rectangular pieffes.
- Prepare of small red onion, chopped roughly.
- You need of Chives, cut 2.5 cm (the flat variety has garlic taste).
- Prepare of Bean sprouts.
- It’s of Garlic chopped finely.
- You need of Eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare of Green onions thinly sliced, plus extra 1.to sprinkle on top.
- Prepare of carrots cut into match-stick Julianne.
- Prepare of Mangetout, trimmed.
- It’s of Pak Choy thinly slice.
- It’s of fresh Red Chili, seeds remove, thinly slices (optional).
- You need of Rice Bran oil (Alfa One brand) for frying.
- Prepare of Sesame seed oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare of In a small bowl put all the ingredients below:.
- It’s of Light Soy sauce.
- You need of Indonesian Kecap Manis (ABC Sweet Soy sauce) (80ml).
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
- It’s of Chinese Cooking Shiaoxing wine or Rice Wine.
- Prepare of or Dry Shery.
- You need of Ginger paste.
- It’s of Cornflour n 1 tbs cold water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of White Pepper powder.
- You need of Soft Brown sugar.
- Prepare of Siracha (mild hot from Mexico).
- It’s of Mix all together till dissolved, add 1 tbs water.
- You need of from the kettle to dilute.
Mee Goreng (Stir Fried Beef Noodle or Beef Chow Mein) 🇮🇩😙🐂🌷 step by step
- In a wok add 1/2 cup oil and heat, add Beef pieces and cook 6 minutes, Then add the red oinons, garlic & salt and cook the mixture for another 1 minute. Remove transfer into a bowl and set aside. Return the wok to high heat with 2 Tbs oil, add the beaten eggs and make a scramble, sprinkle the white pepper powder, keep stirring for 2 minutes or until just cooked through. Remove, keep aside..
- Then add the Noodle and stir fry to mix the eggs into the noodles, wrap around the noodles and keep stirring until smell the fragrance of the egg. On the wok add 2 tbs oil, add the Pak Choy, Carrots, Mangetout, chopped fresh Red chili and mix then add the Noodles and mix all well, then put back the Beef piece into the wok. Toss all well..
- Then pour half of the sauce and mix, and keep stirring. Then add the last sauce over the noodles mixture and keep stirring. Cook tossing for 2 minutes or until heated through and all the ingredients are coated in the sauce..
- Stir through Bean sprouts, chives and 1 tbs sesame oil and mix. Don't fry too long as the noodles become too dry (!). Finally add the omelette just to warm. Turn off the heat. Remove. Sprinkle top with green onions. To serve with a hot cup of Indonesian Jasmine green tea.😙🌷.