"Starbucks birthday cake pop". An easy to follow vanilla cake pop recipe tutorial. Birthday cake pops just like Starbucks, but better! For the ⤵ PRINTABLE RECIPE ⤵ visit my blog.
Ingredients of "Starbucks birthday cake pop"
- It’s 1 box of cake mix (and the ingredients to make the cake).
- You need 1 of Container white frosting.
- You need 2 packages of of chocolate candy melts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Shortening (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Sprinkles (optional).
- It’s 1 bag of of lollipop sticks.
- It’s 1 large of foam ring.
Better than starbucks' birthday cake pops. Check out these Starbucks cake pops with inspired recipes on how to make them! Includes the classic Starbucks Birthday and Choclate Cake Pop. Starbucks cake pop recipe solves the ever lasting question of how to make cake portable-it's whimsical, fun and delicious cake on a stick.
"Starbucks birthday cake pop" step by step
- Prepare and bake the cake as usual. Then let cool completely..
- Crumble the cake and mix in the frosting. Start with about half of the container and go from there until the mixture sticks enough to roll into balls, but not so gooey it won't hold it's shape..
- Roll the cake mix into balls about the size of gum balls. Place on a lined cookie sheet..
- Prepare the candy melts as directed. Dip one side of the lollipop sticks into the melted candies then insert the same end into the cake balls..
- Place in fridge or freezer to set..
- You my need to reheat the candies..
- Dip the cake balls into the melted candies until fully covered. Let the excess chocolate drop off..
- Stick the pops into the foam ring and decorate with sprinkles. Then place in the fridge..
- When chocolate is hardened take out and enjoy :).
Here is Starbucks cake pops most popular flavor, birthday cake. And below is a how-to video that demonstates the making of Starbucks cake pops. Delivering products from abroad is always free, however, your parcel may be subject to VAT, customs duties or other taxes, depending on laws of the country you live in. April explains how to make birthday cake pops. An easy to follow vanilla cake pop recipe tutorial.