Red velvet birthday cake. Red Velvet Birthday Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. A subreddit for submitting pictures of cakes. We love seeing all kinds of submissions!
Ingredients of Red velvet birthday cake
- It’s 2 2/3 Cup of Flour.
- You need 1 1/3 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Flavor.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red food color.
- You need 250 g of Butter (salted).
- You need 6 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
Well, I'm not sure if it's really the red velvet she loves, or just the cream cheese frosting…but either way, her team. It was my daughters request, red velvet with paint splatter (apparently it's all the rage just now). Now you can write name on Red Velvet Birthday Cake – This is the best idea to wish anyone online with name on cakes and birthday wishes. Make everyone's birthday special with name birthday cakes.
Red velvet birthday cake instructions
- Cream together butter and Sugar until fluffy them add in the eggs and beat very well.
- Mix the dry ingredients together (Flour and Baking powder) then add them into the egg mixture (wet ingredients) and beat until there are no lumps in it..
- Add in the food color and beat well.
- Divide the batter into two and pour it in two separate pans of the same size and shape and bake in a preheated oven for 30-35min.@ 180c.
- After Baking cool on wire rack and then crunb the cake edges and set aside.
- Follow me in my Account for the Red velvet Buttercream of the cake.
It is very easy to decorate name on this birthday. This red velvet birthday cake is completely vegan. It is also moist, rich and completely delicious. You'd have no idea it has no eggs or butter. Patricia is my stepmother and in honor of her Southern roots I made her a Red Velvet Birthday cake.