Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. See more ideas about birthday cake, cake, birthday.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- It’s 200 gm of maida/All purpose flour.
- It’s 200 gm of powder sugar.
- You need 200 gm of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 200 gm of melted dark chocolate.
- You need 1 bowl of whipped cream.
- It’s to taste of chocolate syrup.
- It’s As needed of chocolate balls.
- Prepare As needed of white choco chips.
Cakes are good but Birthday Cakes tastes better! Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake. From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and.
Birthday cake instructions
- Take a mixing bowl put sugar and butter whisk for fluffy form..
- Take a maida,baking powder,baking soda seive..
- Then mix all ingredients and make a cake in 180° at 40 tp 45 minutes..
- After bake cake cool them..
- Take a mixing bowl put whipped cream and melted chocolate mix then make a chocolaye ghanase..
- Then take a cake cover with chocolate ghanace then decorate chocolate balls and white choco chips.Then make a design for chocolate syrup..
Looking for easy birthday cake ideas? Consider the naked cake, which always looks super-cute with little decorating fuss. Kristine's Kitchen used whipped cream as a smart fluffier alternative to frosting. A homemade birthday cake makes the occasion extra-special. Treat someone you love (or yourself) with our best What makes a birthday cake special?