Blueberry Cheese Tarts.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cheese Tarts
- You need of Tart Shells.
- You need 200 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 70 grams of sugar (depending on taste).
- You need 125 grams of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 200 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 25 grams of butter.
- Prepare 50 grams of sugar.
- It’s 25 ml of whipping cream.
- Prepare 20 grams of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of Blueberry Jam.
Blueberry Cheese Tarts step by step
- Preferably, make the tart shells a day before..
- Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add in egg..
- Sift flour in in two batches until the butter mixture firms up. Knead into dough and chill in refrigerator until workable..
- Separate dough into portions and press evenly intp tart moulds. Alternately, roll out the dough and cut out circles with a cookie cutter and press into tart moulds..
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden at 200℃. Chill in fridge for a couple of hours, preferably overnight..
- Meanwhile, cream the cream cheese, butter and sugar until creamy..
- Add in egg and beat until incorporated. Stir in the whipping cream..
- Sift in the flour to thicken the mixture. Alternate whipping cream and flour if the mixture gets too thick or watery..
- Spoon the cream cheese filling into the tart shells. It will rise slightly in the oven, so fill halfway will do..
- Drop teaspoons (or more!) of blueberry jam onto the middle of the filling and swirl with a chopstick (toothpick) to achieve a marbled look..
- Bake in preheated oven at 150℃ for ten minutes or less until the surface of the filling is firm but not dry..
- Serve chilled..
How to Make Tasty Blueberry Cheese Tarts