You can cook Chicken Sate using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Sate
- You need of Chicken Sate – Javanese style.
- You need 400 gram of Chicken thigh boneless.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Coriander seed.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of White pepper seed.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Palm sugar ( you can skip this if you preferred.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoons of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Indonesian Kecap manis / sweet sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 stalk of Leek. Optional.
- You need of Skewers stick. Skip this if you don’t have any.
Chicken Sate step by step
- Cut Chicken thigh into Large dices or as preferred..
- Grind all together of Coriander, pepper, salt, sugar. I love the aroma on this mix!!. Then add 1 full tablespoon of kecap manis/sweet sauce. Mix well Into a paste. Then Mix the paste with the Chicken. Let it marinate overnight.
- The next day, prepare the chicken with skewer. If you are using bamboo skewer, soaking with water first. This is to prevent it from burning. I inserted Leek in between of the Chicken (this totally optional).
- Make the Glazing from Sesame oil and kecap manis. Glaze the chicken before / during cooking..
- Cooking until it’s cook.
- This chicken Sate is so yummy that you don’t need any additional sauce to go with it. But If you prefer you can serve it with peanut sauce or sambal kecap/ sweet sauce spicy sauce. I served my Sate with sambal kecap / sweet spicy sauce, Rujak serut / mango cucumber spicy salad, Lontong / rice cake, cucumber, lettuce..