Ethiopian stir fried beef with veggies.
Ingredients of Ethiopian stir fried beef with veggies
- It’s of beef cut in to bite size pieces.
- You need of green chiles, such as jalapenos or serranos.
- You need of medium size tomatoes 🍅 broken into bits.
- You need of medium size onion 🧅.
- You need of Ethiopian butter or spiced butter.
- You need of cardamom.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- It’s of garlic 🧄 powder.
- It’s of Berbere spice 🌶 (you can substitute with Cayenne pepper).
- It’s of cumin.
- Prepare of Divide the spices in two as per your taste for both veggies and beef.
Ethiopian stir fried beef with veggies instructions
- Get the saute pan very hot. Add the spiced butter and the beef, stir-fry hot and fast until the outside of the meat is brown..
- The moment the meat has browned, add half the spices, garlic and chiles. Stir-fry another 30 seconds or so, let this cook for a minute or two..
- In another pan add the tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapeño, a little butter and spices mix it together and fry for 1 minutes.
- Then add it together with the stir beef and serve hot with bread or enjera..
Recipe: Tasty Ethiopian stir fried beef with veggies