Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. See more ideas about birthday cake, cake, birthday.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 TBSP of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilassan.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of cream.
- Prepare 15 pieces of jelly.
Cakes are good but Birthday Cakes tastes better! Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake. From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and.
Birthday cake instructions
- Eggs ki safeydi ko alag kar ke achi tarha beet kar lain orr phir iess main flour baking powder baking soda sugar vanilassan oil milk add kar ke achi tarha beet kar lain..
- Orr end main 1 1 kar ke eggs ki zardi add kar ke achi tarha beet kar lain..
- Orr mixchar ko cake pan main butter paper orr oil laga kar add kar lain orr 25 mint take bake karain..
- Cream ko achi tarha beet kar lain orr cake ko darmyan main say cut kar ke sugar syrum laga kar cream laga lain orr nuzal say cake ko dacorate kar lain..
- Orr yammy yammy barthday cake ready Hay 😋.
Looking for easy birthday cake ideas? Consider the naked cake, which always looks super-cute with little decorating fuss. Kristine's Kitchen used whipped cream as a smart fluffier alternative to frosting. A homemade birthday cake makes the occasion extra-special. Treat someone you love (or yourself) with our best What makes a birthday cake special?