Ingredients of Breakfast sandwiches
- Prepare 1 of box of yeast rolls.
- You need 1 of hot breakfast sausage.
- You need 4 of jalapeño.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- You need 8 oz of jalapeño cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of pepper jack shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of cup cake sheet or mini bread pan.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
- You need 1 of honey.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of butter.
Breakfast sandwiches instructions
- Use ingredients on the back of the yeast roll box. Once all the yeast is mixed(usually after 5 min) set aside in a bowl covered with a towel, while you cook your breakfast sausage. Once sausage is thoroughly cooked, add your eggs and jalapeños to the mixture. After the eggs are cooked, combine the egg/ sausage mixture in a bowl and add the jalapeño cream cheese, cottage cheese, and pepper jack shredded cheese. Spray your baking sheet, and begin to lay out the dough evenly in the sheet. Now fill your mixture in the dough. Lastly, top off the mixture with a layer of dough, be sure to pinch the ends in so they cook together. Combine some melted butter, cinnamon and honey, brush the mixture on the tops of dough.(after cooking them, I wished I brushed the dough on the inside before I put in the mixture). Follow the directions on the roll box to bake..
Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Breakfast sandwiches