Creamy Hashbrown Casserole.
Ingredients of Creamy Hashbrown Casserole
- You need 1 package (32 oz) of frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed.
- Prepare 1 pound of Velveeta cubed.
- You need 2 cups (16 oz) of sour cream.
- You need 1 can (10 3/4 oz) of condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter, melted, divided.
- You need 3 tablespoons of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 2 cups of corn flakes, slightly crushed.
Creamy Hashbrown Casserole instructions
- In large bowl, combine the hash browns, cheese, sour cream, soup, 1/2 cup butter, and onion. Spread into a greased 13x9x2 in baking dish..
- Combine cornflakes and remaining butter, sprinkle on top..
- Sprinkle with paprika..
- Bake uncovered, at 350°F for 50-60 mins or until heated through..
- Garnish with savory if desired..
Recipe: Appetizing Creamy Hashbrown Casserole