Easy Peanut Chicken.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Chicken
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts cleaned and cut into bite size cubes.
- You need 1/2 box of spaghetti noodles cooked according to the package.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lite Catalina dressing.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of red pepper cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 packages of frozen pea pods.
- Prepare 1 of chopped peanuts and diced green onion.
Easy Peanut Chicken step by step
- Cook spaghetti noodles for 3 minutes. Add red pepper and pea pods. Continue cooking until the noodles are done. Drain..
- Heat frying pan to medium, add chicken. Cook until its almost done, about 5-7 minutes. Add Catalina dressing to pan and finish cooking, for about 5 minutes.
- When the chicken is done add peanut butter and soy sauce. Stir until combined. Heat for about 5 minutes until thickened..
- Add drained spaghetti and veggies to the chicken and sauce. Stir to combine. Sprinkle peanuts and green onion on top..