Corn cheese balls. Try our creamy Cheese Ball recipe today. The color might not be as even as deep fried version, but will be crispy for guilt-free munching. frying corn cheese balls Heat oil and check the temperature of the oil by adding a tiny ball made from the corn-cheese mixture. The ball should rise on the surface steadily and gradually.
Ingredients of Corn cheese balls
- It’s 1 cup of Sweet Corn.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Grated Cheese.
- It’s 1 medium sized of Potato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maida / plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Corn Cheese Balls is an ideal snack recipe for kids as well as for adults and can also be served as party food. Add the milk and allow to simmer till the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the pan, while stirring continuously. Remove from the flame and transfer to a plate. Add the corn,cheese, coriander, green chillies and salt.
Corn cheese balls instructions
- Boil potato and Peel off the skin,and mash it well.Set aside.Pressure cook sweet corn for 5 whistles with little salt and required water.Drain water completely and set aside..
- In a blender, add corn and blend it to a coarse mixture.Add mashed potato,grated cheese,1 tbsp maida,cornflour,red chilli powder,garam masala powder,pepper powder,oregano and required salt..
- Mix well to form a thick dough.Shape them into balls and arrange them in a plate..
- Take 2 tbsp maida in a bowl, add little water and make a thick paste.Dip each ball in the maida mixture coat it well.Then dip it in breadcrumb mixture.Roll over to make sure it is coated evenly..
- Heat oil, deep fry the balls in oil till golden brown..
Corn Cheese Balls are an all-time favorite snack, which are soft from the inside and crispy from the outside, providing an absolute indulgence during the rainy season. Deep-fried potatoes and corn balls, flavored nicely with some salt and green chilies along with the goodness of cheese is a perfect delight along with a hot cup of tea. Dip in corn flour slurry and roll in panko bread crumbs. Deep fry in hot oil stirring occasionally. Fry on medium flame, until the cheese balls turn golden brown and crisp.