Chicken Soup (Indonesian Style).
Ingredients of Chicken Soup (Indonesian Style)
- Prepare 150 gram of chicken breast.
- It’s 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of big potato, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 3 leaves of cabbage, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion, sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white paper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken stock (optional).
- It’s 1,5 of litter water.
Chicken Soup (Indonesian Style) step by step
- Cut chicken breast, carrots and potatoes into cubes..
- Heat the water in sauce pan, add carrots and potato, simmer until carrots and potatos soft.
- Add chicken breast, simmer until the chicken is tender and add cabbage..
- Seasoning the soup with salt, sugar, paper, garlic powder, cinnamon, chicken powder or as your desired then add spring onion at the last..
- Serve and enjoy it !.
Recipe: Appetizing Chicken Soup (Indonesian Style)