Ingredients of Strawberry Shortcake
- You need 2 Containers of Strawberry.
- It’s 30 of cake dessert shells.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 blocks of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 container of whip cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
Strawberry Shortcake instructions
- Cut 1 container of strawberries into quarter size..
- Bring to a boil with water and sugar. (Non stick boiler).
- Take cornstarch and add tony bit of water to liquify. Add to strawberry mix and whisk… let cool..
- Mix cool whip, cream cheese, powder sugar, and, vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until fluffy. Set aside..
- Lay out cakes..
- After strawberry glaze is done teaspoon onto each cake. Take your other package of strawberries and chop “squarish”..
- Place “squarish” strawberries on the bottom as well..
- Place whip mixture in a plastic gallon bag and clip about and inch wide. Squeeze on top of bottom strawberries..
- Take remaining strawberry mixture and drizzle over cakes. Garnish with left over strawberries..
- Take a sifter and shake over cakes… just for prettiness..
- Enjoy XOXO.
Recipe: Perfect Strawberry Shortcake