Macrobiotic Caramelized Apples.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Caramelized Apples
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- You need 1 dash of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Beet sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of White wine.
Macrobiotic Caramelized Apples step by step
- Cut the apple into six segments, and soak in water and lemon juice..
- Pour oil into a frying pan and fry both sides of the apples..
- Add the beet sugar and white wine. If it looks like there isn't going to be enough liquid to cook them, add some water..
- Cover with a lid and cook for about 10 minutes. Flip the apples over occasionally..
- Leave to cool before serving..
Recipe: Delicious Macrobiotic Caramelized Apples