Smothered Pork Chops.
You can have Smothered Pork Chops using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smothered Pork Chops
- It’s 1 of large pack center cut pork chops.
- It’s of Olive oil to coat pan.
- Prepare of Sprinkle black pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle oregano.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can of beef broth (14 ounce).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of corn starch (heaping).
Smothered Pork Chops instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your pork chops, set off to the side…….
- Heat up olive oil in a large pan, put just enough oil to coat pan…..
- Combine beef broth with corn starch in a bowl, stir until smooth and set off to the side….Stir occasionally……
- Place chops in pan with the olive oil, season both sides with black pepper and oregano, and cook chops until browned on both sides……
- Remove cooked chops from pan and place in a large baking pan…….
- Place your sliced green pepper and onions in pan, sauté until veggies are tender, then add minced garlic, sauté for a few minutes more……
- Next add your beef broth / corn starch mixture to veggies and heat on high heat until broth has thickened……..
- Now place your thickened beef broth mixture with veggies on top of pork chops……..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes…….
- Remove from oven, let stand for 10 minutes…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.