Ray's' Jello Cake.
Ingredients of Ray's' Jello Cake
- You need 12 of Graham crackers.
- You need 2 box of strawberry jello.
- Prepare 1 box of large) banana instant pudding.
- You need 1 tbsp of strawberry extract.
- It’s 1 can of whip cream for decoration.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed drained pineapple.
- It’s 1 of chocolate sprinkles.
- It’s 1/2 each of bag marshmallows.
- You need 1 tub of large tub of coolwhip.
Ray's' Jello Cake step by step
- A 9×13 dish is used for this recipe. Start by making your jello as directed let set in fridge at least 2 hrs. You don't want it set just firmed up a bit to pour over crackers..
- Make pudding as directed set in fridge to thicken at least 10minutes. Now add in coolwhip, extract & marshmallows & drained pineapple. Mix well set in fridge.save about 1-2 Cups of cool whip for top.
- Now layer your crackers to bottom dish evenly. Top with jello that's runny but firm. Set in fridge to set at least 3-4hrs..
- Once your jello is set top your cake with pudding mixture.then top with last of coolwhip, Decorate with whipping as you like I crushed additional crackers for top..