Walnut Chocolate Cake Truffles. Chocolate walnut truffles are delicious little treats. These walnut truffles are made with chocolate and dulce de leche that makes them extra delicious. You can also substitute some of the.
Ingredients of Walnut Chocolate Cake Truffles
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chocolate cake (crumbs).
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate to melt in bar (chopped) or pearls.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dulce de leche (not pastry).
- You need of Chocolate liqueur or any liqueur (to taste) (optional).
- You need of Chopped nuts (necessary amount).
- Prepare of Chocolate chips (necessary amount).
- You need of Coconut flakes (necessary amount).
- Prepare Tablespoon of with rounded shape (measure).
- Prepare cups of Paper candy.
With chocolate and cream, assorted flavors, and coated with either cocoa or chopped nuts. This chocolate cake drizzled with a rich chocolate truffle glaze and is finished with crunchy walnuts. It's perfect for family gatherings or summer picnics. While cake bakes, melt chocolate, butter, milk and extract together until smooth.
Walnut Chocolate Cake Truffles instructions
- Melt the chocolate in bain marie or in the microwave along with the heavy shipping cream and butter.
- To melt the chocolate: To bain marie: Place boiling water in a pot At low temperature maintain the water temperature Place inside the pot a container with the chocolate inside it, the container should not touch the bottom and that is not be submerged in the water When it starts to melt stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- In the microwave: Place the chocolate in a container in the microwave, melt it at maximum temperature for 30 seconds Remove, stir, put back 15 seconds Repeat periods of 15 minutes, removing from microwave and stirring until the chocolate is completely melted Tip. If the optimum point of melting is accidentally exceeded, you can recover the chocolate by adding pearls or chocolate fragments by mixing them until they are melted in the chocolate.
- Add and mix the cake in small portions with the melted chocolate.
- Add the dulce de leche, mix Add the liquor (optional) Refrigerate for one hour.
- Sprinkle with a minimum amount of spray oil a tablespoon (measure), repeat this step before taking the filling measure so that it does not stick Take a measure of the filling Take it between the palms of your hands, make it roll to give it a rounded shape Place the filling on the chopped nuts, chocolate chips or coconut flakes, turn it so that the nuts, chocolate chips or coconut flakes stick.
- To serve place it inside a paper candy cup Repeat the procedure until finishing with the filling.
Let cool slightly to thicken, then drizzle over the cake. This Drunken Chocolate Truffle Cake is made with a moist chocolate cake recipe, chocolate truffle filling & chocolate frosting – all infused with chocolate liqueur for a delicious "drunken" cake! One of the questions I'm asked most often about my recipes is where I find inspiration and how I come up. Chocolate Cake Truffles: When I first started decorating cakes, I was hesitant to level my cakes properly because I was so bummed about how much cake would be wasted. I used to let my husband and friends eat the scraps, but sometimes no one was around to snack.