Baked Ranch Chicken.
Ingredients of Baked Ranch Chicken
- You need of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of enveople of dry ranch dressing mix.
- You need of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of PAM nonstick cooking spray.
Baked Ranch Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Spray a baking dish with PAM nonstick cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl, mix the envelope of dry ranch dressing mix, panko crumbs, garlic and onion powder..
- Brush chicken breasts with mayonnaise and roll each breast in the panko/ranch mixture..
- Spray the tops of the breaded chicken with the PAM nonstick cooking spray before baking,.
- Set the breaded chicken breasts in the baking dish and bake for 40 minutes or until the juices of the chicken run clear..
- Remove from oven and let the chicken rest for 5 minutes. Serve warm with your favorite sides. I served this with ranch roasted potatoes. Yum!.