Easy chocolate bundt cake. Great to use over Bundt cake because it sets up nicely. The extra sauce may be refrigerated and reheated to serve over ice cream or your favorite dessert. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Chocolate Bundt Cake Glaze.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate bundt cake
- It’s of Cake.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of instant espresso powder or instant coffee powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 of egg whites, large.
- You need 2 of whole eggs, large.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s of Icing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbs of milk.
- It’s 1 tbs of butter, melted.
They are easy to prepare and can be served for breakfast, potlucks, and even fancy desserts. This dark chocolate Bundt cake is a chocolate lover's dream. This is a delicious and intensely chocolate cake, especially if you use a high-quality or. It is super-easy to make and is one of the best chocolate cakes I've ever had.
Easy chocolate bundt cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease up a bundt pan or spray with non-stick. It should be a 12-cup bundt pan (mine is smaller, I think, so some batter oozed out the center during baking but nothing catastrophic)..
- Mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- In a separate large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, espresso or coffee powder, and vanilla. I don't have a mixer so I did this by hand (I use sanitary gloves and squeeze the crap out of it until I can whisk it smooth)..
- Add the eggs and the egg whites to the butter mixture and combine until smooth. Then, alternate adding the flour mixture and the milk, mixing until everything is combined and smooth..
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan and bake it for 40 minutes or until a toothpick/sharp knife comes out clean..
- Let it cool in the pan on a wire rack for ten minutes or so, then invert it onto the rack and let it cool completely out of the pan..
- For the icing, just whisk all the ingredients together. I applied it after the cake was already cool..
- Serve as is or shmancy up as you see fit..
This cake tastes even better the next day and freezes extremely well. Add chocolate or mint chips and stir to incorporate. Chocolate bundt cake recipe is a very great recipe.thanks for sharing. http An amazingly easy recipe to follow and the result was a soft, fluffy and delicious chocolate cake. Bundt cakes are easy to decorate. Decorating cakes is really not my favorite thing to do.