Ingredients of Blackberry Mojito
- It’s 2 ounces of white rum.
- You need 2 ounces of club soda.
- It’s 1/2 ounce of lime juice.
- It’s 6-7 of mint leaves.
- It’s 3 of blackberries.
- It’s 3/4 ounce of simple syrup.
- Prepare of Ice.
Blackberry Mojito instructions
- In a Boston shaker, muddle limes, blackberries, mint, simple syrup until pulverized. Add rum and ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- In another glass of ice, strain or no strain the contents into the glass. Garnish with more blackberries and mint.
Recipe: Perfect Blackberry Mojito