My Lamb & Mint Dip. ❤️.
Ingredients of My Lamb & Mint Dip. ❤️
- Prepare of Shredded cooked lamb.
- You need of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need of heaped tbls Sour Cream or Greek Plain Yogurt.
- It’s of Mint Sauce.
- It’s of Lemon Juice or Lime.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of long cucumber chopped small.
- Prepare of pkts Potato Crisps to dip in.
- It’s of Or French fries to dip in.
My Lamb & Mint Dip. ❤️ instructions
- Cook the lamb in the slow cooker for 3-4 hours on low so it shreds. Then mix in a bowl..
- Add all the other ingredients mix in until all even. Add to a dip bowl or a couple of smaller dipping bowl and serve with the crisps or, and French fries..
- Add the chopped cucumber mix in well. Then add lemon juice mix in.Add it to the fridge for an hour or so when your ready to have it serve in dip bowls with theCrisps, Plain Tortillas or, and French Fries to dip..
How to Make Appetizing My Lamb & Mint Dip. ❤️