~* Baked Pepper Jackin' Pork Chops *~.
Ingredients of ~* Baked Pepper Jackin' Pork Chops *~
- You need of Pork Chops.
- Prepare of Pepper Jack Cheese.
- Prepare of Saltine Crackers (Crushed finely).
- You need of Pamesan Cheese.
- You need of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of cream cheese.
- You need of paprika.
~* Baked Pepper Jackin' Pork Chops *~ instructions
- Take your thawed pork chop pieces and paint them with cream cheese. Sprinkle with salt & pepper and season salt..
- Put together crushed saltines, parmesan cheese and set aside..
- Cover your "cream-cheesed" chops with your crumb mix. Set them in a pre-foiled pan then cover each piece with a slice of spicey pepper jack cheese. Pour 2 tbsp of melted butter over chops. Cook in your oven at 375°F for 25 minutes. Use a meat thermometer for thicker cuts to be sure it's cooked all the way through!.
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty ~* Baked Pepper Jackin' Pork Chops *~