Crockpot Chicken with Tomatoes.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken with Tomatoes
- You need 1 of large pack chicken breast (boneless / skinless).
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can (4 ounce) of stems and pieces mushrooms, drained.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of adobo.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sazon with achiote.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white cooking wine.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s of Cooked white OR yellow rice.
Crockpot Chicken with Tomatoes instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breast, then cut into chunks and place into your crockpot…….
- Add into crockpot your sliced onion, green pepper and minced garlic……..mix lightly…….
- Add in your diced tomatoes and stems and pieces mushrooms……mix lightly…….
- Now add in your black pepper, oregano leaves, adobo, Sazon, white cooking wine and ground cumin, mix lightly……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 5 – 6 hours, stirring occasionally……
- Serve with cooked white or yellow rice and enjoy 😉!!.
How to Prepare Perfect Crockpot Chicken with Tomatoes