Pineapple Chicken the one Aryca likes.
You can have Pineapple Chicken the one Aryca likes using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Chicken the one Aryca likes
- You need of Sauce——————-.
- It’s 20 ounces of canned pineapple chunks in pineapple juice.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with the mother.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of chicken broth thickener.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Chicken——————-.
- Prepare 2 pounds of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need of Oil————–.
- It’s As needed of oil to deep fry in.
Pineapple Chicken the one Aryca likes instructions
- Heat the oil to fry.
- Take the chicken remove the skin and bones. Then cut the chicken into bite sized pieces..
- Season the chicken pieces..
- Add the cornstarch and coat each piece well..
- Fry in the oil till done. Fry in batches..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Now you are done frying..
- Heat the pineapple and its juices. Add the honey and butter. Simmer 5 minutes..
- Add the other sauce ingredients, except the cornstarch and 1/3 cup chicken broth. Add to the cornstarch solution to the pineapple sauce to thicken..
- Add the chicken to the sauce and serve over rice..
- I hope you enjoy!!.