Oven baked fish. It tastes like you fried in oil, so it is lot healthier. Please do try this delicious fish. There are lots of baked fish recipes out there, but this oven-fried version is hands-down our favorite.
Ingredients of Oven baked fish
- It’s 1 of mackarel fish.
- Prepare 3 of big scotch bonnets.
- You need of Marinade; 1 teaspoon each.
- It’s 3 of tblspns oil.
- You need 5 of seasoning cubes.
- Prepare 1 of tblspoon soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of onga classic.
- You need of Garam masala.
- You need of Chilli powder.
- You need of tandoori masala.
- It’s of All purpose spice.
- Prepare of Curry.
- Prepare of Jamaican jerk.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
Place the breaded fish fillets on the baking tray lined with aluminum foil and put it in the toaster oven. Baking fish fillets is the easiest way to ensure a tender, flaky entrée that maintains its flavor and Mix up a lemon-butter mixture, drizzle it on, and pop into the oven. You'll be enjoying baked fish in just. Oven Baked Fish Sticks are crunchy on the outside and tender and moist on the inside!
Oven baked fish step by step
- On your oven and close to preheat…. Wash your fish thoroughly, put a foil paper on ur baking tray and keep the fish on it.
- To make marinade, combine all the ingredients i mentioned above.
- Using a pastry brush, apply ur marinade to the fish, make sure to make some slight cuts on the fish and apply the marinade so everywhere gets marinated on both sides.
- Also apply the grounded scotch bonnet all over the fish…
- Put in the preheated oven on medium heat and bake for atleast 30 mins or more, depending on your oven…
- I made an oinion sauce by frying sliced onions, scotch bonnet and red bell pepper in a little oil, i added seasoning cube.. then i poured it over on the baked fish, and i served with chips.
Learn how to make these at home with this easy recipe! Panko breadcrumbs give these simple baked fish fillets a crunchy coating, and cooking them in the Panko-crusted fish is delicious when baked in the oven, and the beauty of this recipe is that it's. This recipe is the first of our house warming series where we show you the meals we eat on any given week night. Healthy oven baked basa fish fillets with sweet paprika and basil. Easy and quick to make nutritious basa fish recipe perfect for dinner.