Sig's Broccoli, Mushroom Salad with Yogurt Mustard dressing.
Ingredients of Sig's Broccoli, Mushroom Salad with Yogurt Mustard dressing
- Prepare of fresh broccoli.
- It’s of small mushrooms.
- Prepare of tomato.
- You need of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of mustard.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of fresh coriander.
- Prepare of dried wild garlic.
- You need of low fat greek plain yogurt.
- You need of hardboiled eggs.
Sig's Broccoli, Mushroom Salad with Yogurt Mustard dressing instructions
- Boil the eggs for 6-7 minutes, cool and peel. Cut broccoli into little florets, boil them for about 5 minutes..
- Drain broccoli put into a bowl. Cook the tomato down until it is almost dry, (I do this in microwave, takes about 5 minutes. Make sure you make a few cuts into the tomato and keep mashing it down), add tomato to broccoli..
- Slice the mushrooms add to broccoli, toss about..
- Mix the yogurt, mustard, oil, crushed garlic, dried wild garlic, coriander and pepper. Lift this under the broccoli..
- Toast the sunflower seeds, plate up the salad then sprinkle the seeds over..