Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake. Overload definitely describes this ridiculously amazing Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Overload Cake. Peanut Butter Cup Overload Cake – A triple layer chocolate cake filled and frosted with peanut butter frosting, filled with chopped peanut butter cups, and. Although both cakes are dripping with ganache, today's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Overload Cake couldn't be more different than the Chocolate Chip What you have is a super chocolatety cake covered in a not too sweet, silky smooth peanut butter icing and topped with that rich chocolate.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake
- Prepare 1 of for cake batter.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Plus 1 TBS all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Plus 1 TBS Dutch processed cocoa powder (I couldn't find any so I used regular cocoa powder).
- It’s 3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- It’s 3 each of eggs.
- You need 4 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of strong hot black coffee.
- You need 30 piece of mini peanut butter cups.
- It’s 1 of for peanut butter icing.
- You need 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 10 tbsp of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 of for chocolate ganache.
- You need 8 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
The standard peanut butter cups just weren't cutting it for me this time, so I had to go and turn. · Overload definitely describes this ridiculously amazing Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Overload Cake. · This Peanut Butter Chocolate Layer Cake recipe is made with layers of moist chocolate cake, peanut butter frosting and chopped Reese's peanut butter cups! This Peanut Butter Chocolate Layer Cake recipe is made with layers of moist chocolate cake, peanut butter frosting and chopped Reese's peanut butter cups! It's rich, delicious and so fun! Chocolate Peanut butter cup overload cake!
Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake instructions
- For cakes- Heat oven to 350˚. Line the bottom of 3 8" cake pans with parchment paper, while greasing and flooring the sides..
- In a large bowl, sift together ALL the dry ingredients. In another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, eggs, coffee, oil, and vanilla. Add wet to dry and mix for 2 minutes and 20 seconds on medium speed (will be thin)..
- Divide into the 3 prepared cake pans. Bake for 20 minutes. Rotate each cake pan and bake 12 more minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool cakes in the pan on wire rack for 20 minutes, remove from pans, and cool rest of the way..
- After cakes are completely cooled, begin making peanut butter icing. Peanut butter icing- Beat powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and salt on low speed until creamy. Beat in heavy cream, on high, until light and smooth..
- To layer cakes to make a whole, do 1 cake, 1 cup peanut butter icing, 10 chopped mini peanut butter cups, 1 cake, 1 cup peanut butter icing, 10 more chopped peanut butter cups, last cake, last of peanut butter icing, ganache, and last 10 chopped peanut butter cups..
- Chocolate ganache- Place semi-sweet chocolate chips in a small mixing bowl. In a small saucepan, warm heavy cream just until at a boil. Pour cream over chocolate and let sit for 2 minutes. Whisk until smooth, and let sit until thickened some, and then pour over cake. Finally top with last 10 chopped mini peanut butter cups. ENJOY!.
Sharing my Nutella Butter Cookie Bars today on Picky Palate! These bars are out of control delicious layered with buttery sweet cookie dough and Nutella. This chocolate peanut butter cupcakes recipe is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!! The BEST Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Dessert Recipe. Today is not for the faint of heart… If you're not in it to win it with dessert, this might not be the one for This one is pretty intense…the rich chocolate cake…the creamy peanut butter filling…the buttery chocolate frosting…can you handle it?