Nescafé Cake. How to make Nescafe Cake (Assyrian Food)Assyrian Dishes, Assyrian Food, Assyrian Recipes, Assyrian Cooking, Assyrian Desserts. Mix the hot water with the Nescafe in a shallow dish. Large enough to dip the tea biscuits in.
Ingredients of Nescafé Cake
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of White sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Corn oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cold Nescafé.
- You need 3 large of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Backing powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Nescafé powder.
- Prepare 1/2 liter of Whipped cream.
- You need of Walnuts.
- Prepare of Raisins.
Nescafé Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven on 180 , and prepare your cake templet with putter paper as usual.
- Beat eggs &vanilla with electrical mixer for 4 minutes continuously.
- Add corn oil ,cold Nescafé & white sugar then mix them well.
- Add flour ,mix it with other ingredients till getting suitable strength.
- Put it in the prepared cake templet ,then packed it in the oven for about 25 minutes.
- For making Nescafé sauce mix Nescafé powder with whipped cream using electrical mixer for 3 minutes.
- When cake become ready spread the previous sauce on its upper surface.
- Decorate it with walnuts & raisins then put it in the fridge in order to serve it cold.