Fried Rice With Sweet Soy Sauce.
You can have Fried Rice With Sweet Soy Sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice With Sweet Soy Sauce
- It’s 3 tbsp of peanut oil, divided.
- You need 4 large of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 3 of finely chopped shallots.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 of chopped serrano chile.
- Prepare 4 cup of cooked long grain brown rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Indonesian sweet soy sauce (kecap manis) or sweet soy sauce (see recipe).
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of thinly sliced daikon radish.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need 4 of lime wedges.
Fried Rice With Sweet Soy Sauce step by step
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium high heat, swirl to coat. Pour eggs into pan, cook for 2 minutes or until set, stirring once. Remove eggs from pan..
- Increase heat to high and add remaining 2 Tbsp oil to pan. Add shallots, garlic and chile, stir fry 1 minute. Add rice, stir fry for 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add cooked eggs, soy sauce salt and pepper, toss to combine..
- Top with radish and herbs and serve with lime..
- Sweet Soy Sauce: Bring 1/4 cup lower sodium soy sauce and a 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer 2 minutes or until reduced to 1/4 cup..