Ingredients of Mojito
- It’s of Mint leaves; ~10.
- Prepare 2 oz of white rum.
- You need 1 oz of lime juice.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of simple syrup.
- You need of Ice.
- It’s of Club soda.
- Prepare of Lime.
- You need of Coacktail shaker.
- Pour rum in a shaker with a lime slice and all but one mint leaf, and gently muddle..
- Add lime juice, simple syrup and ice and shake..
- Pour over ice in a serving glass (strain out smaller mint leaves if necessary). Add club soda and top with mint leaf..
Recipe: Appetizing Mojito