Broccoli Cheddar Mac and Cheese.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheddar Mac and Cheese
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- It’s 1 of Broccoli Crown (roughly chopped).
- It’s 1 of Carrot (julienne cut).
- You need 1 of Small Onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Knor Chicken Cube.
- It’s 4 Cups of Water.
- Prepare 2 Cup of Macaroni.
- You need 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese.
Broccoli Cheddar Mac and Cheese instructions
- In a pan take butter.
- Add flour to make roux.
- Add onion cook for 5 minutes.
- Add Milk and chicken cube.
- Cook until it starts to thicken.
- Add carrots and broccoli.
- Mix well add water and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Boil macaroni.
- Add it in and then add cheese.
- Let it simmer until it reaches your required consistency.
- You can also put some extra cheese on top and bake it.
Recipe: Delicious Broccoli Cheddar Mac and Cheese