Oven Baked BBQ pork chops.
Ingredients of Oven Baked BBQ pork chops
- You need 4 of thick cut pork chops.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s of RUB – 1 tsp each salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
Oven Baked BBQ pork chops step by step
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium to high heat..
- Mix together RUB ingredients and rub into all sides of pork chops..
- Sear each side of pork chop (about 30 seconds on each side in HOT pan).
- Pour 1/2 of the BBQ sauce in roasting pan. Put seared chops on top of sauce. Cover chops with remaining sauce..
- Cover. Bake at 325F for 45 minutes..
- Flip chops and continue cooking 15-20 minutes..
- Serving with a cheesy side always seems to be the perfect pairing!.
Recipe: Perfect Oven Baked BBQ pork chops