Oven Roasted Potatoes.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Prepare 5 of Medium Red Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Pouch Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 Tsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Onion Powder.
Oven Roasted Potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut potatoes into small cubes. No larger than 1/2 inch..
- Coat potatoes in olive oil..
- Combine remaining ingredients and add to potatoes mixture. Mix well..
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes in a 9×9 baking dish. Potatoes should be fork tender when ready..
Recipe: Tasty Oven Roasted Potatoes