Oreo Birthday 🎂 Cookie 🍪 Shake. Would you like a birthday Oreo cookie? One thing that I suuuuper love about blogging about baking is that I HAVE to recipe test. Lottie & Belle on Instagram: "Cookies and Cream 🍪🍪🍪".
Ingredients of Oreo Birthday 🎂 Cookie 🍪 Shake
- You need 1 cup of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
- It’s 2 cups of almond milk.
- You need 20 of birthday cake Oreo cookies.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of almond extract.
- It’s of Hershey’s chocolate syrup.
- It’s of Cinnamon powder.
The birthday cake flavor isn't too sweet, either. Was perfect to bring to a workplace birthday gathering to share! The chocolate cookies and filling have the same flavor as the original birthday cake iteration, but these come in white birthday-themed packaging and the cookies are stamped with. Super-thick milkshakes are often typically made with a milkshake machine, the kind of contraption typically reserved for restaurants.
Oreo Birthday 🎂 Cookie 🍪 Shake step by step
- Combine in a blender your ice cream, almond milk, Oreo cookies and almond extract……..
- Set blender to Crush setting and blend until contents are mixed thoroughly……
- Drizzle your Hershey’s chocolate syrup over the top and some cinnamon powder…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you happen to have one at home, you can reduce the amount of milk in this recipe and use it instead of a blender—just break up the Oreos and add them at the end of. And Robyn has an Oreo Challenge for Cathy! If you would like to support Birthday cake flavored creme in an Oreo cookie isn't an entirely new concept, but at least this year they changed up the packaging and cookie designs. OREO Birthday Cake Flavored Creme Chocolate Sandwich Cookies are grabbable, snackable, and forever dunkable. If you long for the classic taste of childhood, they're just waiting to tease your taste buds.