Easy Curry Chicken Rice.
Ingredients of Easy Curry Chicken Rice
- It’s 4 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes.
- You need half of onion.
- You need of rice.
- You need half of box Japanese curry cube or 1 bag Korean curry （can find them in Asian supermarkets）.
- Prepare of seasoned seaweed and white sesame（also in Asian supermarket）.
- You need 2 spoon of butter.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk or stock or coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 spoon of minced garlic.
- You need of some crushed black pepper.
- You need of any frozen vegetable.
- You need 2 spoons of soy sauce.
- You need 1 spoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 spoon of salt.
- It’s 2 spoon of cooking wine.
Easy Curry Chicken Rice instructions
- Chicken leg (whether remain bone depends on your preference) cut into small pieces, use 2 spoons cooking wine, 2 spoons light soya sauce,1 spoon salt, honey, and black pepper to marinate chicken for 15min.
- Peel and chop potatoes into small pieces, soak them in water to remove the starch.
- Melt butter in the pot, add chicken, chopped oinion and minced garlic, stir fry until the chicken skin become golden.
- Add froeazn vegatable and potatoes, stir fry for 3min, add stock (or milk)and water cover the chicken.
- Add curry cubes or Korean curry pack, stir it until melt, then cover the lid, stew for 10min until potatoes become soft.
- Add the seaweed and sesame in the top of cooked rice,scoop some curry beside the rice.