Lemon pound cake. This lemon pound cake is the ultimate dessert for lemon lovers. Lemon zest and lemon juice are added to the batter, which lightly perfume the cake with lemon. Then, while the cake is still warm.
Ingredients of Lemon pound cake
- You need 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of salted butter.
- It’s 3 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
This delicious Glazed Lemon Pound Cake Loaf is always Featured Review: I made this lemon pound loaf today and it tastes incredible! The best lemon pound cake recipe full of lemon juice and lemon zest! So moist, and topped with a delicious lemon glaze It's moist, luscious, and has just the right amount of sweet lemony flavor! This simple lemon pound cake is moist and rich, feels like springtime, and tastes incredible under a thick layer of lemon glaze.
Lemon pound cake instructions
- Beat the cream cheese and salted butter.
- Then in another bowl add eggs and sugar beat it well.
- Add eggs and sugar mixture into cream cheese and salted butter.
- Then slowly add all-purpose four.
- Make it into a smooth batter.
- The bake it.
Here's exactly what you need to make if it's citrus season: grapefruit Greek. This fabulous lemon pound cake will, without a doubt, become one of your favorites. The warm cake is brushed with a fresh lemon and sugar sauce, making it even more moist and lemony. Finding the best Lemon Pound Cake recipe is a triumph! A lemony pound cake with the added addition of lemon pudding for an extra moist taste sensation.