Tangy Marinated Pork Chops.
Ingredients of Tangy Marinated Pork Chops
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar.
- It’s of Ketchup.
- You need of Pork Chops.
Tangy Marinated Pork Chops instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- In a bowl, mix and thoroughly blend soy sauce, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, and ketchup..
- Place pork chops in a baking dish and spread 1/2 the sauce mixture over the top..
- Bake pork chops 30 minutes. Flip, and spread with remaining sauce mixture. Bake another 30 minutes or until pork chops are thoroughly cooked..