Christmas rich fruit cake. Want to make a delicious Christmas cake this year, then follow Steve's Recipe and you will be sure to impress. Check out the cake tin here. This Christmas Fruit cake Recipe is so simple and easy to make.
Ingredients of Christmas rich fruit cake
- It’s 200 gm of flour.
- You need 300 gm of brown sugar.
- It’s 100 gm of almond flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of For fruits.
- It’s 1 pack of cherries.
- Prepare 1 pack of dates.
- You need 1 pack of sweetened pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 1 bowl of golden raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1 of nutmeg, 4 cloves, all spice grounded.
- You need 1 bowl of chopped almonds.
- Prepare 1 bowl of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Come Christmas you will have a very very rich fruit cake. Use royal icing to ice it or almond paste and royal icing, I don't. Decorate the cake.(This step is optional). I decorate my Christmas cake with a layer brushed on top of cake with melted jam (apricot or mixed fruit jam) and cover cake with marzipan. christmas fruit cake recipe with stepwise photos. delicious fruit cake with a wonderful fragrant aroma. light, crumbly & moist eggless cake.
Christmas rich fruit cake instructions
- Mix the fruits and soak in orange juice prior 3 days to bake cake.
- Mix the butter stick along with brown sugar and blend well until a creamy texture forms.
- Add in the almond flour and pour one egg at a time and continue whisking, at this point add the soaked fruits and nuts, oil and spice add in flour by sieving it so that no lumps are formed.
- Mix well with spatula to form a dense mixture until cake batter is ready, meanwhile coat the cake pan with butter.
- Set the oven at 300 deg f and slow bake for 2 and 1/2 hrs and check in between with skewer to judge its softness..
It's always nice to find an easy recipe to make this wonderful cake. If you're using alcohol, then it's a good idea to start making your cake in. Moist, rich, dark Christmas fruit cake loaded with delicious all-natural dried fruits and nuts: no artificial candied fruits and no bitter candied peel. The fruit cake lovers and the fruit cake haters. I used to be a fruit cake hater for a very long time.