Strawberry Tart: Brimming with Custard Cream.
Ingredients of Strawberry Tart: Brimming with Custard Cream
- You need 1 of Tart crust.
- Prepare of Custard Cream.
- It’s 1 of pack Strawberries.
- You need 1 of Blueberries.
- It’s 1 of Powdered sugar (the ones that don't dissolve easily).
- Prepare 1 of Mint leaves.
Strawberry Tart: Brimming with Custard Cream step by step
- Bake the tart crust and let it cool..
- Make the custard cream and chill it in the refrigerator..
- Spread the custard cream in the tart crust and even it out..
- Top with halved strawberries and decorate with blueberries. Dust and powdered sugar and garnish with mint leaves..
- It's also yummy if you use yogurt cream. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143474-versatile-yogurt-cream-in-a-microwave.
- Standard Custard Cream.. This custard cream is made on the stove and very authentic. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143476-%EF%BC%8Abasic-custard-cream%EF%BC%8A.
Recipe: Delicious Strawberry Tart: Brimming with Custard Cream