Slow Cooker Pepper Beef.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pepper Beef
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 lb of Boneless Beef (cubes or strips).
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 of green bell peppers, cut into strips.
- You need 1/4 cup of cold water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 of hot cooked rice.
Slow Cooker Pepper Beef instructions
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-low heat. Brown beef in 2 batches. Add garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes. Transfer beef, garlic and pan juices to 4- to 7-quart slow cooker..
- Add onion, soy sauce, sugar, salt, ginger and black pepper to slow cooker; mix well. Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender (up to 10 hours)..
- Add bell pepper strips during final hour of cooking. Blend water and cornstarch until smooth; stir into slow cooker. Cook, uncovered, on High 15 minutes or until thickened. Serve with rice or noodles.
Recipe: Perfect Slow Cooker Pepper Beef