Christmas in a cup – cakes. Christmas is my favorite time of the year, and love making cakes and cupcakes! Compilation of my cupcakes and cookies for Christmas.#christmascupcakes#. Tasty muffin cakes with chocolate, spices and coffee seeds, close up.
Ingredients of Christmas in a cup – cakes
- It’s 3 large of apples.
- You need 100 grams of raisins.
- You need 1 of ground ginger.
- You need 1 of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of apple juice.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
See more ideas about christmas cups, christmas, christmas time. I would like something very elegant and simple. Take it out from the oven and let it cool own. Ree's mother-in-law's recipe is so festive and delicious!
Christmas in a cup – cakes step by step
- Dice apples, in a pot, let simmer with some butter, ginger and cinnamon (choose amount after taste), add raisins, 3/4 of the sugar. Add apple juice so it stays liquid.
- Meanwhile, mix together the rest of the sugar and butter..
- Add the eggs, mix..
- Add flour and baking soda while constantly stirring, mix in milk to get the right consistence.
- Don't forget to stir the apple mixture.
- When the apples are smooth and caramel has built, stir together dough and mixture. Place in cupcake tray..
- Preheat oven to 180ºC, bake for 20-25 minutes.
It's but one in a sea of rum cake recipes, but because it's so easy and so delicious, I feel compelled to share. Measure a heaping cup of pecan halves. Let the cake dry in a cool but not cold place, uncovered, for three days or up to one week. With a delicious selection of handcrafted Christmas cakes to order in London, and made locally in our London bakery, you can be sure the. Five simple steps for how to cover your cake in marzipan and royal icing.